Monday, December 13, 2010

Up all day and night.

My good friend Stan calls me and says "Hey you wanna help me with Los Lobos", told him "Sure". The day started for me at 4 am. and ended at 12 am. All during the day Stan and I took sips off the new ASEA pouch with the anti backflow nozzle which prevents anything from getting in the pouch, we sailed thru the day with no problem. Thanks ASEA! By the way the concert was great and the guys are the best, they tour with Eric Clapton next year. Oh yeah, and let's not forget Les..Aloha still has pockets.
Los Lobos have also been nominated for two 2011 Grammy Awards for their critically acclaimed album Tin Can Trust. Track “Do The Murray” is up for Best Rock Instrumental, and Tin Can Trust has been nominated for Best Americana Album. Tune in to CBS on February 13th to watch the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards Show!

Los Lobos official site

No comments:

Post a Comment