Friday, January 14, 2011

Seeing some results

Finally seeing some weight loss as well as some stomach muscle definition returning.
For awhile I was wondering if I could get any back! So this gets me closer to my goal of trimming off 15 pounds, 5 gone and 10 more to go, ideally I'd like to leave behind 20, we'll see. Added on the chin ups and boy are they hard, a whole 5 clean ones.
No more snacking has been a big help, but I miss the pretzel's....oh well.
I'm finding like many others that if you take ASEA twice a day the evening one gets lost...so I take my second one whenever I have the window of opportunity, 2 hours after lunch, or 20 minutes before dinner, or 11 at night before bed. If I take it right before bed then I try not to read a book ect. seems like my mind and the ASEA says "Okay, we're gonna read this book" not just a few pages to fall asleep with but the whole book! So if you take it before bed and have trouble sleeping then tell yourself that "Now it's time for bed" or whatever phrase you want to use and relax, close your eyes, put on a calming cd........


Stay tuned, Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment