Thursday, November 4, 2010

Health Fit for Life online newsleter compares Kangen water and ASEA

Here's the link to the article but I have copied it in its entirety below.
http://www.aweber.com/archive/waterbye1/1g8iL/h/The_Weekly_Healthline_Comparing.htm

The Weekly Healthline
Health Fit for Life, Publisher
April 29, 2010

Comparing Kangen Water® and Asea
By LouAnn Savage

Sleeping deeper, feeling more rested, superb energy, improved skin
conditions, cells feeling alive...as if I was thirty years younger.

When I was introduced to Kangen Water® four years ago, I was
impressed to find my immune system improving and growing stronger.
Eventually, I successfully fought and beat down in six weeks a
digestive virus expected to be with me for at least two years. Soon
Kangen Water®, the most effective hydrating water in the
marketplace and on the planet became the love of my life. 

Always having my eye out for innovative health product, I became
aware of nanotechnology possibilities reading Ray Kurzweil's online
newsletter and keeping up with what is cutting edge in the medical
and health care world. Asea is one such product. It takes up where
water leaves off and does the work on cells that micro-ionized
water simply can't do. It looks like water and tastes like salt
water. It isn't thirst quenching alkaline water and was never
intended to be such. Now I've heard ridiculous stories that some
are trying to test Asea with a pH tester to show it is acidic and
thus not good for you. This is as nonsensical as testing Coca Cola
and saying that it is good for you. They both demonstrate
ignorance. 

Asea is a bottled set of reactive molecules that is suspended in
salt water. A dietary supplement, it is to be taken as such. It is
not a drink to be consumed as though it is water or a beverage. The
molecules, otherwise called redox signaling molecules, are capable
of effectively repairing or replacing cells needing that kind of
attention. Alkaline water no matter how effective it is cannot go
to this level in the cell and get this degree of result. It is not
to say that we don't need water. And it is not to say that Kangen
Water® isn't the best water we can drink. We do. And it is. Asea
needs a well hydrated body like any other supplement. 

Staying healthy at my age has never been as important to me as it
is now. Three grandchildren, a life not yet fully lived and a
family history of Alzheimer's are enormous motivators. For me, my
deeper sleep patterns, my better rest, the energy level of a thirty
year old, an improved skin condition and a feeling of higher
aliveness like I had in my twenty's have all come since I started
taking Asea along with my Kangen Water®. 

I urge you to get to know and understand what Asea
actually is and does before trusting anybody who tries to claim it
is an unhealthy product. Sixteen years of research and physicists
from top universities across the country have far more credibility
than a pH tester or ORP meter. Don't let yourself be misled. Do
your own research. You will be so glad you did.

To reprint this article, please be legal and include this resource
block...LouAnn Savage is President of Health Fit for Life who
publishes and edits The Weekly Healthline, an online newsletter.
LouAnn is lecturer, researcher and marketer for health and fitness
programs and product that advance the world toward true health.
Follow her at http://www.HealthFitforLife.com on
www.twitter.com/kangenwater, www.twitter.com/louannsavage and
Facebook.
 
Join in; learn more on our free Kangen Water® broadcast...
"Health & Wellness with Dr. Dave Carpenter"
Hear how alkalinity and Kangen Water work in the body. 
It's changing lives! 

Every Thursday Evening
6 pm PDT/9 pm EDT 
Broadcast line: 512-879-2059
PIN: 388905# 

*To receive this weekly publication, visit www.HealthFitforLife.com
and register for "The Weekly Healthline" article sent via our
automated system and enjoy other posts, programs and product
information throughout the year. 

2 comments: